BOAT & RV STORAGE
The Eagle Harbor Boat and RV Storage Facility is located at the end of Lakeshore Drive East, adjacent to the county Boat Ramp on Doctors Lake.
Rates are $60 plus tax per month for recreational and $100 for commercial.
- The RV/Boat Storage lot is for the sole use of Eagle Harbor Residents and Annual Passholders.
- Boat/RV Storage Leasees shall not assign, transfer, sublet or permit the use of Assigned Space to any other party.
- No mechanical maintenance work or painting is to be performed on any vessel or vehicle inside the Boat & RV Storage Facility.
- No Boats or RV’s in disrepair or in “unusable condition” will be accepted for Active Storage in this facility.
- Eagle Harbor Boat/RV Storage Leasee assumes responsibility for providing adequate covering to protect vessel or vehicle from any and all perils, and for the maintenance of such covering while the vessel or vehicle is in the Eagle Harbor Boat & RV Storage Facility.Permanent constructed coverings are strictly prohibited. Only canvas type coverings which are green, blue, or neutral in color and are fitted and secured tightly to the vessel or vehicle are acceptable.
- Cancellations must be made by the 15th of the month prior to exiting the facility or your account will be charged.
- Availability of spaces is on a "first come, first served" basis.
- All units shall be parked in the assigned, marked space only, as near to the middle of the side-to-side space as possible and not to encroach on adjacent spaces.
- All units kept in the lot shall be in a reasonable state of repair and display current tags where appropriate. All unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
- Spots are limited. Be prepared to be placed on a wait list.
Currently, there is a wait list to get into Boat & RV Storage. To be placed on the wait list or to get more information please visit or call Waterfront Park at 904-621-8363