PRIVATE GOLF CART OWNERS
All privately owned golf carts that operate in Eagle Harbor are required to be registered. If you have not already registered yours, please do so by contacting Waterfront Park at 904-621-8362.
IMPORTANT GOLF CART RULES
• Drivers must be 14 years of age or older.
• Golf Carts can only be operated on designated roads.
• Golf Carts cannot exceed 20 mph. Golf Carts can only be operated from sunrise to sunset.
• Golf Carts are prohibited from being operated on any sidewalk.
• Golf Carts must be equipped with efficient brakes, reliable steering apparatus, safe tires, a rearview mirror, and red reflector warning devices on both the front and rear.
• Drivers can be arrested for DUI on a golf cart.
• Drivers can receive a citation against their driver’s license (or future drivers license) for violations of Section 316.212.i.
Are you interested in working at one of our Swim or Tennis Facilities?
Download and fill our employment application. Once Completed - email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is some text inside of a div block.
Download Our App!
• View Upcoming Events
• Receive Community Updates and Notifications
• And Much More!