Click HERE to download the new handbook!
If you are a new homeowner or renter wanting to access the Swim & Tennis Facilities your amenity account needs to be created and your entire family can come enjoy the Swim & Tennis Parks!
SIGN UP FOR YOUR AMENITIES
CLICK HERE TO:
SIGN UP FOR YOUR AMENITIES
Download release of amenities form here
CLICK HERE TO:
Submit change of address
CLICK HERE TO:
Add a member to your account
CLICK HERE TO:
Update your account
The Eagle Harbor Boat and RV Storage Facility is located at the end of Lakeshore Drive East, adjacent to the county Boat Ramp on Doctors Lake.
Rates are $60 plus tax per month for recreational and $100 for commercial.
• The RV/Boat Storage lot is for the sole use of Eagle Harbor Residents and Annual Pass holders.
• Cancellations must be made by the 15th of the month prior to exiting the facility or your account will be charged.
• Current tenants please call Waterfront Park for any questions or concerns at 904-621-8362.
COVENANTS, RULES & POLICIES:
As a further consideration for the use and occupancy of said premises the parties hereby agree to faithfully keep and be bound by the following:
1. The Boat/RV/Trailer storage lot is for the sole use of Eagle Harbor Residents and Annual Passholders. Availability of spaces is on a “first come, first served” basis. Lessees may not rent more than 1 space when there is a waiting list.
2. The tenancy created herein shall be a month-to-month tenancy, terminable by either party with at least 15 days written notice prior to the date the next rental payment is due. If Lessee gives 15-day notice to vacate, all items of personal property must be removed from the storage space prior to the end of the term. Failure to remove such items at the end of the term, shall result in the Lessee being responsible for the next month’s rental fee.
3. Lessee agrees to pay the rental amount plus applicable sales tax on or before the first day of each month via bank draft only. Rentals not beginning on the first day of the month will be prorated on a per day basis to the first day of the following month. Thereafter, all rental rates are paid for a full month’s rental, without prorating for partial monthly occupancy.
4. A late fee in the amount of $30, shall be payable by Lessee to Lessor for any rental payments made more than seven (7) days after the date when due. Lessee agrees to pay Lessor $30 for all dishonored checks or drafts.
5. A deposit fee of $75.00 shall be paid for the gate opener and is due upon signing. The deposit is refundable upon termination of this agreement and return of the gate opener.
6. The premises are to be always kept in a clean and orderly condition by Lessee. Lessee will be charged a clean-up fee of $200 if garbage is not removed with 72 hours after being notified by Lessor. Lessee agrees that at the expiration of the term of this lease, the space will be in clean condition.
7. Lessee shall not keep or have on the premises, any article of a dangerous, inflammable, or explosive character, which might be considered hazardous by a responsible insurance company.
8. Lessee shall not assign, transfer, sublet or permit the use of assigned spaces to any other party. At no time will Lessee loan out or give his gate opener to any other person. This will be strictly enforced.
9. Only currently registered units in operable condition are allowed to be stored in the rental space. Lessee may store up to 2 units in the rental space. Units shall be parked in the assigned, marked space only, as near the middle of the side-to-side space as possible and will not encroach on adjacent spaces. Lessee will not move concrete markers. Under no circumstances is the unit allowed to exceed the storage space boundary limits. All unauthorized units will be towed at the Lessee’s expense.
10. Lessee will fill out a new Agreement, within 10 days, if the unit being stored changes.
11. Lessee is required to disclose any lien holders or secured parties who may have an interest in property that is or will be stored in this storage facility.
12. Outdoor receptacles are for temporary use only (no more than 6 hours) such as powering a vacuum cleaner, air pump, light, battery charger, etc. Outdoor receptacles are not to be used to power air conditioners or supply power to RV’s.
13. No mechanical maintenance work or painting is to be performed on any units within the RV/Boat/Trailer storage facility. Units may be washed in the wash area located at the north end of the facility.
14. Discharge from sanitary holding tanks or bilges is strictly prohibited.
15. Permanent, constructed shelters are prohibited.
16. Fires and unlawful activities are prohibited.
17. Dogs off leash are prohibited.
18. Dumping bait into the trash can is prohibited.
19. Do not block other spaces or use another spot that is not assigned.
20. In the event of an emergency, call 911.
21. If Lessee encounters a gate issue, call Waterfront Park 904-621-8362
22. Any property that is placed in the Rental Space is at LESSEE’S SOLE RISK, AND LESSOR SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO SAID PROPERTY FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND LESSEE HAS SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR INSURING SUCH PROPERTY AGAINST SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. Lessor carries no insurance which in any way covers any loss whatsoever that Lessee may have or claim by renting the leased space or being at the facility and therefore Lessee must obtain insurance to protect themselves and the stored property against all perils of whatever nature. Lessor shall not be liable to Lessee or Lessee’s licensees, invitees, family, employees, agents or servants for any personal injuries, death, property damage or loss from theft, mysterious disappearance, vandalism, wind, fire, water, flood, snow, ice, rain, rodents, explosions, acts of God, or any other cause whatsoever. Lessee acknowledges that Lessor does not warrant or represent the Lessee’s property will be safely kept nor that it will be secure against theft, nor that premises and space are secured against hazards caused by water, fire or elements of weather or earthquake. Lessor will not be held liable for such property loss or damage arising from the active or passive acts or omissions or negligence of the Lessor, Lessor’s agents, or employees. Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold Lessor harmless from and against all costs, including legal fees, expenses, damages, claims, actions, personal injury, or causes of action arising directly or indirectly from Lessee’s use of the Storage Space or from Lessee’s default here under. Lessee waives the right of subrogation.
23. Lessee shall be responsible for any damage or injury caused to the Boat/RV/Trailer storage facility or to any other unit in the area due to Lessee’s actions or Lessee’s unit.
24. Abusive language, vandalism or fighting with residents or staff is not tolerated.
25. Any infringement of the rules or terms of the agreement may result in cancellation of the storage space rental upon a fifteen (15) day notice. Lessee must then remove the unit from the facility within that time frame or it will be removed at the Lessee’s expense.
Starting April 14th 2022-
To be added to the waitlist please call Waterfront Park at 904-621-8362
Ladies: Bring your card and join us for Mahj Jongg and lunch every Tuesday, 11:30-3:30, at EH Talons Restaurant.
Contact - Barbara Collin 904 375-8456.
MEN'S SENIOR TENNIS
Gentlemen: Join us on the tennis courts for men’s senior tennis M-F from 8:00-9:30a.m.
HAND AND FOOT
Ladies: Join us every fourth Thursday, beginning January 2020, for Hand and Foot and lunch at Talons Restaurant from 11:30-3:00.
Contact – Carol Bendlin 904 579-4286.
Gentlemen: A men’s bridge league meets the first and third Wednesday of each month in the evening at residents' homes at 6:30 p.m.
Please call Walt Joba at (904) 215-1199 if you are interested.
Ladies: Bridge tables are now set for every Friday 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. at the Club.
Please call Joan Sobanski at 269-1182 if you are interested in playing bridge.
WOMENS 9 HOLE GOLF LEAGUE
Ladies: Tee time is 9:32 a.m. every Thursday, please arrive at 9 a.m. If you want to join, please contact Joan Sobanski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the golf shop and sign up by Wednesday.
Monday & Wednesday: 6:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm & 5:45p.
Friday: 6:30am & 8:45am and Saturday: 9:00am.
Classes Held at Lick Skillet
$75 for 12 Sessions or $99 for a 12 session punch card that doesn’t expire – your first week is free!
Lose fat • Increase Metabolism • Tone & Strengthen Muscles • Increase Bone Density • Increase Endurance • Improve Balance & Coordination • Enhance Sports Performance
Fitness Class is a results-driven conditioning program that runs four times weekly for 1-hour durations per session. It is conducted in an indoor/outdoor environment, utilizing the most progressive, innovative and creative exercises in fitness. Fitness Class workouts include but are not limited to: cardiovascular; speed and endurance; agility ladder drills; partner resistance; and strength training with dumbbells, barbells, sandbags, ropes, kettle bells, medicine balls and TRX. We expand your fitness horizons with fitness games, group challenges, kickboxing, plyometrics, obstacle courses and multiple versions of the standard push-up and sit-up!
For more information, email Paul at email@example.com. Bring a towel and water. Your first week is complimentary.
HYDRO FITNESS View Flyer
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00am – 10:00am
$6.00 Per Class
12 Classes for $72.00
Classes held at Waterfront Park