Click HERE to download the new handbook!
If you are a new homeowner or renter wanting to access the Swim & Tennis Facilities your amenity account needs to be created and your entire family can come enjoy the Swim & Tennis Parks!
SIGN UP FOR YOUR AMENITIES
CLICK HERE TO:
SIGN UP FOR YOUR AMENITIES
CLICK HERE TO:
Submit change of address
The Eagle Harbor Boat and RV Storage Facility is located at the end of Lakeshore Drive East, adjacent to the county Boat Ramp on Doctors Lake.
Rates are $60 plus tax per month for recreational and $100 for commercial.
• The RV/Boat Storage lot is for the sole use of Eagle Harbor Residents and Annual Passholders.
• Boat/RV Storage Leases shall not assign, transfer, sublet or permit the use of Assigned Space to any other party.
• No mechanical maintenance work or painting is to be performed on any vessel or vehicle inside the Boat & RV Storage Facility.
• No Boats or RV’s in disrepair or in “unusable condition” will be accepted for Active Storage in this facility.
• Eagle Harbor Boat/RV Storage Lessee assumes responsibility for providing adequate covering to protect vessel or vehicle from any and all perils, and for the maintenance of such covering while the vessel or vehicle is in the Eagle Harbor Boat & RV Storage Facility.
• Permanent constructed coverings are strictly prohibited. Only canvas type coverings which are green, blue, or neutral in color and are fitted and secured tightly to the vessel or vehicle are acceptable.
• Cancellations must be made by the 15th of the month prior to exiting the facility or your account will be charged.
• Availability of spaces is on a "first come, first served" basis.
• All units shall be parked in the assigned, marked space only, as near to the middle of the side-to-side space as possible and not to encroach on adjacent spaces.
• All units kept in the lot shall be in a reasonable state of repair and display current tags where appropriate. All unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owners expense.
• Spots are limited. Be prepared to be placed on a wait list.
Currently, there is a waiting list to get into Boat & RV Storage. To be placed on the waiting list Fill out the form below.
PRIVATE GOLF CART OWNERS
All privately owned golf carts that operate in Eagle Harbor are required to be registered. If you have not already registered yours, please do so by contacting Waterfront Park at 904-621-8362.
IMPORTANT GOLF CART RULES
• Drivers must be 14 years of age or older.
• Golf Carts can only be operated on designated roads.
• Golf Carts cannot exceed 20 mph. Golf Carts can only be operated from sunrise to sunset.
• Golf Carts are prohibited from being operated on any sidewalk.
• Golf Carts must be equipped with efficient brakes, reliable steering apparatus, safe tires, a rearview mirror, and red reflector warning devices on both the front and rear.
• Drivers can be arrested for DUI on a golf cart.
• Drivers can receive a citation against their driver’s license (or future drivers license) for violations of Section 316.212.i.
Golf Cart and Low Speed Vehicle Registration
Ladies: Bring your card and join us for Mahj Jongg and lunch every Tuesday, 11:30-3:30, at EH Talons Restaurant.
Contact - Barbara Collin 904 375-8456.
MEN'S SENIOR TENNIS
Gentlemen: Join us on the tennis courts for men’s senior tennis M-F from 8:00-9:30a.m.
HAND AND FOOT
Ladies: Join us every fourth Thursday, beginning January 2020, for Hand and Foot and lunch at Talons Restaurant from 11:30-3:00.
Contact – Carol Bendlin 904 579-4286.
Gentlemen: A men’s bridge league meets the first and third Wednesday of each month in the evening at residents' homes at 6:30 p.m.
Please call Walt Joba at (904) 215-1199 if you are interested.
Ladies: Bridge tables are now set for every Friday 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. at the Club.
Please call Joan Sobanski at 269-1182 if you are interested in playing bridge.
WOMENS 9 HOLE GOLF LEAGUE
Ladies: Tee time is 9:32 a.m. every Thursday, please arrive at 9 a.m. If you want to join, please contact Joan Sobanski at email@example.com or call the golf shop and sign up by Wednesday.
Tuesdays 5-6:30 p.m.
$14 per ClassAll classes held at Lick Skillet Need to relax and de-stress? Come try Yoga! Space is limited so reservations are required. Please email the instructor to attend at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget your water bottle and yoga mat or towel. Classes taught by Anita Sanci (ERYT 500, CT) international master yoga instructor.
Monday & Wednesday: 6:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm & 5:45p.
Friday: 6:30am & 8:45am and Saturday: 9:00am.
Classes Held at Lick Skillet
$75 for 12 Sessions or $99 for a 12 session punch card that doesn’t expire – your first week is free!
Lose fat • Increase Metabolism • Tone & Strengthen Muscles • Increase Bone Density • Increase Endurance • Improve Balance & Coordination • Enhance Sports Performance
Fitness Class is a results-driven conditioning program that runs four times weekly for 1-hour durations per session. It is conducted in an indoor/outdoor environment, utilizing the most progressive, innovative and creative exercises in fitness. Fitness Class workouts include but are not limited to: cardiovascular; speed and endurance; agility ladder drills; partner resistance; and strength training with dumbbells, barbells, sandbags, ropes, kettle bells, medicine balls and TRX. We expand your fitness horizons with fitness games, group challenges, kickboxing, plyometrics, obstacle courses and multiple versions of the standard push-up and sit-up!
For more information, email Paul at email@example.com. Bring a towel and water. Your first week is complimentary.
HYDROFITNESS View Flyer
Tuesday - Friday 8:30am – 9:30am
$5 Per Class
12 Classes for $60
Classes held at Waterfront Park