Please note that parks and dock hours are subject to change based on weather conditions. Any unexpected closures will be posted on the homepage.
• Dock Hours are sunrise to sunset
• Only Residents, Annual Pass Holders and Guests are allowed to use the docks.
• Residents and Annual Pass Holders must be able to identify themselves by stating their Amenity Account number and must have a valid picture ID when using the docks.
• No one is permitted to dive off the docks, swim in the water surrounding the docks or run on the docks.
• Rollerblades, skateboards, and similar equipment are prohibited.
• Diving and Swimming off the docks is not permitted
• Littering, vandalism, failure to follow policies or improper conduct will result is suspension and or termination of privileges
• The only time boats may be docked overnight at a dock owned by the District, is when an emergency exists.
• In the case of an emergency a boat may be left overnight, but for no more than one night, at the Waterfront Park dock and may not be docked overnight at the other docks.
• If an emergency occurs, the boat owner must notify the Waterfront Park office and provide your name, phone number, address and reason.
• If the Waterfront Park office is closed, then contact shall be made as soon as possible. If immediate contact cannot be made, the resident is responsible for leaving a visible note stating name, member number, and contact information.
• The District reserves the right to tow any vacated vessel.
• All Attendees must observe the policies listed below otherwise they will be issued a trespass warning and will be subject to ejection from the premises.
• Management may close a Park if public safety is threatened by any activity on the premises.
• Park hours of operation are sunrise to sunset
• No alcohol is allowed on premises as per Sec. 3-1(b), Clay County Code.
• Roller blades and bikes are permitted on sidewalks only.
• No parking is allowed on Park premises, outside of marked parking locations.
• No glass containers of any type are permitted in any District park.