CABANA PRICING & CAPACITY
Swim Park Cabana: $150.00 - Capacity 40 people
Waterfront Park Cabana: $125.00 - Capacity 40 people
Creekside Lanai: $300.00 - Capacity 65 people
PRIVATE PARTY PRICING & CAPACITY
Exclusive use of facility - Catering and entertainment are welcome!
Swim Park: Capacity 900 people (6-10 p.m.)
Waterfront Park: Capacity 450 people (6-10 p.m.)
Creekside Park: Capacity 209 people (Anytime)
Annex: Capacity 50 people (During current operating hours for the pools.)
ALL RENTALS ARE OFFERED IN 4 HOUR INCREMENTS
This 4 hours includes: 30 min. Set up, 3 Hour Party & 30 min. Clean up
Additional Hours Can be Purchased
•(1) 8ft table is provided by the facility for food, presents, etc.
(Additonal tables must be requested prior to event)
• A Guest List is required before every event.
• Impromtu Parties are not permitted. (ie: Presents, decorations, cake, etc.)
• In the event that the facility closes for thunder, residents are not allowed to be on the pool deck and must seek shelter under cabanas.
• In the event the facility becomes unsafe for “use” the Community Events Director will discuss options with renter.
CONTRACT & PAYMENT
• Renter must be Eagle Harbor Resident or Passholder
• Party contracts must be read, signed and initialed by the resident no later than 48 hours after contract is prepared or the contract will be null and void.
• Deposit must be recieved to “reserve/hold” requested date.
• Payment must be recieved no later than 10 days prior to event
• 48 hours notice must be recieved to cancel the party. If notice is not given, the entire rental fee will be charged.
• Nails, Tacks, table confetti & glass center pieces are NOT permitted.
• Tape & 3M hoots are permitted
• No glass is permitted in any pool facility - this includes but is not limited to: cups, plates, center pieces, casserole dishes, crockpots, etc.