Please note that court hours are subject to change based on weather conditions. Any unexpected closures will be posted on the homepage.Tennis Scores
**No cutoffs or jean material. No Sports bras or biker shorts may be worn by themselves.
**Shirts MUST be worn at all times.
1. Pickleball Courts are for Eagle Harbor Members ONLY!
2. A Member is allowed 20 guests a year. 1 guest per 1 member. Members must check guests in before play. Guests must be with a member at all times. Guest Fee is $5 per person per day unless a member is using a guest pass.
3. Proper Pickleball Attire should be worn.
**No cutoffs or jean material. No Sports bras, Crop Top, or biker shorts may be worn by themselves.
Shirts MUST be worn at all times.
4. Only smooth sole Tennis Shoes should be worn. Running shoes, cross-training shoes, flip flops, or Crocs are not permitted due to risk of injury and damage to courts.
5. DO NOT play on wet courts.
6. Smoking is NOT permitted around the pickleball grounds.
7. Proper Court Etiquette should be observed at all times.
8. Must be a member and have a driver's license to borrow a paddle and only during shop hours. All paddles must be turned in before the shop closes.
If you are not wearing the correct clothing or shoes you will be asked to leave the facility
- Do not remove the furniture from under the cabana area
- Do not move the nets in between the courts
- Please place all trash in trash can
-A maximum of 4 players is allowed per court
Help Eagle Harbor keep our new pickleball courts in good shape.
EH Resident/Member will be allowed to bring only 1 non resident/guest to the Pickleball courts. If you are bringing a guest to play they must sign in to the Tennis pro shop as a guest before entering the Pickleball courts.
A non-resident is not allowed on the courts unless they are with an Eagle Harbor Resident/Member.
Only 1 non resident/guest is allowed per court. No more than 1 non resident should be on a court at a time.
Our Open Play system is still in effect.
***Just show up with your group or by yourself, place your paddles in the holder and wait for a court to open. Once you complete your match, place your paddle back in line and wait for a court to open. Please note that winners DO NOT stay on the court***
Please be considerate of others and allow everyone a chance to play.
Please note if there is an event, clinics, or lesson they get first priority over open play.